Feedback on this GFX I made?

It’s for a 1960s US Military group.

16 Likes

The only problem I have is the light coming from the headlights of the vehicle. It’s kind of messed up as it needs to be brighter and directed at the right place.

2 Likes

What do you mean directed to the right place? its in line with the car.

1 Like

I’m looking at the light but I see light coming from below. I’m not sure if that was on purpose or there was another light source I didn’t see, but the light isn’t going in the right place.

3 Likes

Ah i see what you mean. I’m not saying its intentional but it’s because theres a layer of fog on the ground. which reflects the light. and when you go a bit higher theres not as much fog so less of that reflection.

I agree it looks a bit off

2 Likes

Well it would be better if you could show the fog more and make the light from the vehicle brighter, also add some more fog near the other soldier.

1 Like

For sure, next time ill also not forget to add a mist pass so I can add it in later with photoshop

1 Like

it’s clean and smooth only the vehicle headlights makes it off when it caught on my eyes first.

3 Likes

Is it just me or does the gun look really small? Other than that It looks really great!

3 Likes

This GFX looks VERY good and realistic! Nice job on it!

2 Likes

I used the real dimensions, it was way too small so I sized it up a bit but because roblox characters are so chunky it looks small yeah. Its hard to convert it into roblox dimensions. but thank you you’re right.

1 Like