Feedback on this map, based on an Italian city

Hey, I’ve been working for so much time on this map, I would like to make an rp game on it. I would like a feedback on how the map came so far, and eventually if there’s something I should change/improve :slight_smile: U can drive around the game by urself via this link (3) Edoport IT - Roblox

9 Likes

Looks nice! Maybe change the grass though? Leafy grass isn’t the best.

5 Likes

I really like the style of everything, especially in a game you can drive in.

One thing I could give feedback on, in my opinion, would be the lack of variation in height. It looks too flat in some places. That’s just an opinion though. Otherwise, everything looks amazing. Great work!

5 Likes

I really like the sky and sun. Great job.

4 Likes

Thanks for the feedback, Yea I think you’re rigth about the fact that the map is pretty much flat, I can try to do some improvements :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Alright I can work on that…actually the map had the normal grass texture, but I changed it to leafy grass cause I thought it could give to the city a more realistic look.

3 Likes

Hey this looks good! I assume its set in the summer so what I’d suggest is changing the grass to a more yellowy dry colour rather than the lush green. Otherwise its very nice!

2 Likes

4/10
Honestly, I think you could do a lot of refining to the map and make it better.
Overall, based on your skills and the map, it looks amazing!

1 Like

Half of the building is realistic and half is not realistic, make it even so it’s more eye catching or better looking.