Feedback on this minigun

Wanting some feedback on this minigun i made in blender heres some pictures (Inspired by the minigun from sharkbite)

Front Picture1

Front Picture2

Back Picture1

Back Picture2

Close up of back

Close up of front

Did i do good on it?
I tried to make the back part have a sorta work paint look to it including the danger symbol.

5 Likes

Really nice. 9.5/10
it could be 10/10 but for the fact that the warning sign looks a teeny bit off and a bit out of place.
Those white dots - removing them would make the effect better.
Also, I know you have lots of different aspects of it, but I suggest removing some of the pictures, as if you have more than 3-4 angles of a 3D model you can photo scan it. meaning that people can steal your images and make them 3D using software, (which does exist) and then steal your model.
Once again amazing job! I look forward to seeing more of your work in Cool #help-and-feedback:creations-feedback !!!

1 Like

This was my 2nd gun made so far thanks for the feedback!!

Also the white spots on the warning sign are because i was going for a really worn out sorta look to it i would have made the paint on the minigun itself be peeling sorta but i had to end up texture painting it myself instead of using a node setup because the tutorials i looked at for the paint peeling didnt work on it for some reason probably because of the uv wrap.

1 Like

I very like it, especially the texture with this blurry/noisy effect. Well done!

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback!

I think it looked really nice aswell i was going for a worn paint look

Though for some reason when i put it into roblox the barrels were darker then the handle does it still look good?
@LunalaGX130

Oh nice from this angle the worn paint looks much more effective

10/10!

1 Like

I have a question for you, how long it took for you to make the whole model with textures?

1 Like

Dont laugh but about 4-5 hours i think i dont texture paint that much and one time i didnt save it so it broke and i had to redo the textures lol

I don’t laugh, that’s solid time number. But it’s worth.

1 Like

So its a normal amount of time for a model like this?

Also I never mentioned it but the amount of tris is 6,256

decent looking gun. u selling it

1 Like

Wdym? Like robux wise or in game?

nah man im just joking. do ur thing love the work ur doing

1 Like

Gosh dude, this is crazy good. Amazing as always!

1 Like

Very very beautiful! All colors are good, and textures you used are really good and appropriate for that! Congratulations!

1 Like

I like the textures a lot did you texture paint it on blender or use another program for textures

Also how long did it take to uv unwrap

1 Like

Not that long im lazy sometimes when it comes to unwrapping also i used blender for the texturing and i used a cloud texture brush

1 Like

What method did you use to make unwrapping quick because it usually takes very long for me to unwrap assets well

1 Like

I just put seems around the creases or smart uv unwrapped

1 Like

Looks great! I like the details and the white dots on the warning sign that it makes the gun more realistic

1 Like