Feedback on this old building of mine?

I created this Rolex store around two years ago for somebody; my builds have definitely improved since then but I never really got feedback on this. What do you think I could have improved on and what do you think I’ve done well? Thanks!

What do you mean Gucci store, everything in it says Rolex.

My mistake, I noticed that afterwards.

On picture 3, the top of your entrance doors. You used cobblestone, seeing as this is a realistic build, I would say using cobblestone on top of someone is unrealistic in my opinion. That’s just what I see, overall good build for an old one :grin:

I see your point, thanks for letting me know!

That’s quite alright, other than that here is some real feedback. The building is just a stereotypical square building, which you should work on the structure to not make look so plain. The colors aren’t that great and I believe you should change them to something more pleasing to the eye, the textures I see aren’t that pleasing to the eye either. In the entrance if you look up you can see just a random cobblestone texture, when nothing else around or in the building at all are even close to matching that texture. Which can trigger many peoples OCD including myself, the main issue is really the textures and colors. You should mess around with the colors a little bit to see what looks most pleasing to people and to you, also think about using custom textures other than ones from the roblox selection which are mainly outdated and weird looking. There’s many websites to look at to get textures from that are free and easy to add to your game. The last suggestion I have for you is the building itself, I noticed that no building structures are from anything else other than roblox studio, I’d suggest experimenting with blender and getting to learn how to use it better to really make your building look better.

1 Like

Thank you for that, I realize now it looks quite dull and standard - thanks for the advice and help.

Most store builds I see tend to have a large amount of empty space, and while this is slightly more common in some fancier stores, because of minimalism, but take a look at some real life stores and you’ll see that it isn’t super common:

And even in some fancier stores (This ROLEX location in Dubai, for example):

As you can see, clothing stores are typically devoid of loads of empty space, because the more details you can include, the more eye-catching your store is, and the more likely people are to make a purchase. This store you created is good, but it has lots of empty space and a lot of the clothing/watch displays are very similar, without much variation. This tends to give off a less realistic look, and is something you could work on! But very good job nonetheless!

1 Like