Feedback on this room?

Feedback on this room? It’s supposed to be a Janitor’s Closet connected to a Power Room (the mop bucket & the mops are temporary free models, we will change them later)

2 Likes

I really like this! I like the style, but if your going for a creepy vibe then maybe add some slight fog and turn down the lights. Good job!

1 Like

Looks good. I like the slight size difference in the brick parts. It’s a detail that makes it look more realistic.
Is the brick supposed to be 2 colors to make it look older?
Maybe cut down a bit on the bright Neon. You can do it by making the Neon Part slightly transparent, or changing the color (best by using the custom color graph) until the neon doesn’t give as much of a bloom effect.

1 Like

Sure, I can do that! Thanks for the feedback! Also, yes, it’s supposed to make it look older!

It was originally supposed to go for a horror vibe, but we changed our mind while thinking of the game’s mechanics. There is already fog, but it’s kind of hard to catch. I will turn down the lights. Thanks for the feedback!

Better textures
get someone to model the bucket
and try to make it look a little less blocky
if you are trying to make it look a bit creepy / run down make it darker with atmosphere and add some light rays.

How can I improve the texture?
We already have a model of a bucket!
How can I make it “less blocky”?
I’m not trying to make it look creepy, but thanks for the suggestion!

get new textures??? there is a pretty cool half life texture you can use
the model of the bucket sucks no offense
i don’t know dude just add more detail!??!?!?!

How is the texture “bad” exactly? The mop bucket? I mentioned that that is a temporary free model, we didn’t make one for that yet, but we will soon. How do I make it look “less blocky” with more detail?

This room looks good! Nice job on it!

1 Like