Feedback on this Small Showcase

Hi I made this little showcase and was wondering what you think of it, what kind of stuff you wish to be changed etc

6 Likes

At the start love the simplicity added to your showcase.

The sun rays are way too bright, you might need to lower them down a bit in the image I couldn’t see what was going on so I decided to join the place to see all the details. Certain parts of the islands aren’t fully finished since it’s a work in progress, there is a small object of objects I feel like you should add variety in the trees most of them kind look alike.

I can definitely see what you’re going for. In my opinion, I’d would suggest you add some rocks on the underside of the island in the dirt area since a lot of floating islands have big stone rocks underneath. You could try adding some bushes, and some grass making it pop a bit more maybe including roots connected with the ground coming out the bottom of the island?

Maybe you could change things up like make different variety trees to fill up the majority of the island having just a straight area is pretty alright, but adding height and possibly have islands lowered or higher than others could work, however I’m sure this would change soon an image below could give you an idea at the start love the layout and design.

1 Like

It looks great, but I highly recommend attenuating the brightness of the sun rays.

1 Like

I like the showcase overall, but i suggest that you should add more detail on the igloo it looks kinda bland. hope this helps :slight_smile:

1 Like