Feedback on this trophy

Hello! I want to know your opinion about these trophies!
Tetris:
Place #1(Golden)

Place #2 (Silver)

Place #3 (Bronze)

Pong:
Place #1 (Gold)

Place #2 (Silver)

Place #3 (Bronze)

you can look at the trophies here

2 Likes

Considering the styles of those games, they look great! The only problem in my opinion would be that the text saying “Tetris” and “Pong” is a bit small and hard to read.

1 Like

Looks really good, in the styles you made them, in my opinions you should make the the level of the trophy like on roblox. They have like plates one it at the bottom and built them to the top, and the text! can be a little big can’t really see the name But that’s all…!

2 Likes

This looks good, but you should change the size and color of the text to where they are easy to read. I would also change the text that says “Winer name” to “Winner name”. I also like the aesthetic you are going with these trophies, because they pretty much show detail that shows the style. Other than that, good job!

1 Like

Why dont you just use these?

He might have just wanted to create his own, and I think that is a good, respectable idea.

4 Likes

Nice one, they look pretty good, but I do have a couple suggestions.

1. On the Tetris trophies, the first one could be flipped the other way so it’s more “true to life” if you will
  2. Is that plaque on the top, as well as the place where it says “winner name” centred? If not, I highly recommend fixing that
  3. It’s sort of hard to make out what the pong trophies actually are without the name badge in front of it (which in itself looks rather tacky in my opinion).

Otherwise great job!

2 Likes

I suggest using the Smooth Plastic material and boosting the reflection up to 0.3 for a metal look.

2 Likes

Hey Gtnz007!

I’d like to be incredibly blunt! I love your effort and I can tell you’re new but please, please try harder shapes, work with increments and maybe challenge yourself a bit more.

Improvements:

• Spell “Winer” as “Winner”.
  • Try to incorporate more shapes, refrain from repetitiveness.
  • The bottom platforms are unaligned, it looks more or less like a spool that is not manufactured correctly, you can easily fix that with using Ctrl + Scale

Overall, try harder. Draw inspiration from more complex designs. These still need more effort and thoughtful design. I’m just generally not impressed, hopefully you put forwards more effort and we’ll see what awesome creations you’ll contribute in the future. Until then, please work harder and take >constructive criticism< seriously.

Not telling you this to bash on you, just don’t want to sugar coat it for you<

Goodluck!

2 Likes

In addition to everyone else’s points, you could use reflectance/ a decal to pull off the shiny look that the roblox trophies have. The colors don’t shine like I imagine trophies in my head.

2 Likes

Well … I tried to do it as quickly as possible because I needed to sleep and therefore the design was not fully thought out! Now I have fun and I am going to finish what I started!
@posatta
@jordonh23
@OsterDog
I will fix that
@bachovar123

1. Idk about this model’s
  2. Like @Real1sticVex says

@Real1sticVex

1. I will think about this
  2. Nope! it place says from whare you got that trophy(tertis,pong,etc)
  3. Next time i will try to make it more like “pong”

@Yozoh
Good idea!
But i this better if i set 0.2

@BloodSpring
Like i say before… “I tried to do it as quickly as possible”
so…

1. I will fix that
  2. It is will possible? no really… it tetris… and pong! how i can “Try to incorporate more shapes”
  3. Thx! I have not seen this before! I’ll fix it

@TheOmegaSpookyXeptix
Like @Yozoh say before

i’ll try this

now after all these suggestions I made it

3 Likes