I probably won’t script it but I am just practicing.
Things I liked about this:
- Interesting colour palette.
- Nice layout. Very simple to understand.
- The bar under the MISC is lighter to show that it is currently selected. I’m guessing you did this on purpose.
Things in my opinion could be changed:
- The padding on the left and the right where the boxes are is not equal.
- Maybe make the BAN text colour slightly darker like the line under it to really show that it is not the current selected option.
- Center the TARGET text and its corresponding box to the middle of the MISC and BAN text on the Y axis.
not bad is this for a simulator game?
Im pretty sure this is a admin console.
I would make the boxes less round and reduce the space between them, other than that it’s decent