Feedback on Thumbnail

Hi! This is a thumbnail I did a bit ago, I made everything including the background.
I was just wondering if anyone has any suggestions/tips that would help me as a GFX Artist. Thanks

8 Likes

To be honest, it looks great. I don’t really see anything you need to work on. To make it pop, it might be better to have a greater contrast between the Background, Text, and Color of the shirt.

2 Likes

Alright, thanks! I’ll keep that in mind for the next thing I do.

2 Likes

I think you should remove the point lighting on the ROBLOXian face, looks much more natural that way.

1 Like

Oh, alright! I actually like it, but I’ll experiment without it and see how it looks. Thanks!

1 Like

Other than what has been said prior (which I fully agree with), there is a lot of unused space above and below the text. Usually it is good to have some openness, but too much openness can feel like you are missing something. That amount of openness considered with the size of the text and how close the words are together makes me feel that you can make the text a little bit bigger. After all, I think the focus of this graphic should be the training center, not so much the model or background.

2 Likes

This looks really awesome! The only thing that I personally don’t like about it is the shading near the face.
Keep up the great work!

3 Likes