Feedback on Toy Defenders Logo!

(This was a practice logo)

Logo

Logo

Please give some criticism so I can get better, thanks!

4 Likes

We’ll I’d say first of all the background is kind of basic, and it looks like something I’d find off of google or it’ll take me 5 seconds in photoshop to make, maybe try adding more of a cartoonish theme.

Second of all the builderman and the noob character, are a bit dim, I’d say try adding lighting to it, or try making it look more appealing, the next problem is it’s just a bit plane, I’d say try adding more detail to it.

I hope I can help!

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback! I will work on making it better!

Looks pretty good! However, there are two things that look weird.

1. The actual words “Toy Defenders” are super small so I would enlarge it so it’s easier to read.

2. The noob on the right side looks warped.

1 Like

It does look small, will change that! Thanks!

1 Like

Here are few tips -

• Background is not matching the font colours , try to match colours , maybe use bright and fresh colours like sky blue , light green etc. (message me privately if you need some good backgrounds)
  • Try the text “Toy Simulator” with different cont styles out there on internet. Again message me privately if you need some good fonts.
  • Characters (builder man and noob) would look if they are doing some actions with their hands like waving?..

I know this is your practice logo , but I’m just pointing out places where you could improve on.

1 Like

Try making the background a blurred version of the actually game and make the “toy defenders” text a bit bigger.

1 Like