Feedback on "Tree house"

Hey, this is a build I started to work on yesterday. After looking at it for some time, I am starting to notice that the house is starting to look like a regular house and not a treehouse, and what I could add to make it look better. I am looking for feedback on how I can make this look more like a treehouse and less like a normal house. Images are shown below, dummy model for scale.

All flooring including the Carpet Texture, Stone Texture, and Wood Texture was used from a model made bynawawi.

3 Likes

I’d definitely want to live there! :wink:

4 Likes

This looks very nice! :+1: I love how its lowpoly as well since its my type of style. Keep it up my guy!

2 Likes

How do I get it to look more like something I made?

By actually making it my dude XD

1 Like

Nice job with your tree house! But I think it could be made more realistic by making the gray frame of the first image into a wood- like texture to made it more realistic. You can also make it look a little better probably by making your own ladder instead of using the default Roblox one.

1 Like

Hm… add more well: “tree?” Its a bit bare

2 Likes

How do you even know if it’s a free model?

3 Likes

This is really cool! I like the lighting a lot. Maybe try adding some more details, I know low poly is kinda difficult to work with because it can be plain sometimes, but try spicing up some of the rooms, and maybe add some wall decals! <3

1 Like

I like it a lot, but there seems to be more house than tree? Maybe you could make the tree a bit bigger? :thinking:

1 Like