Feedback on Tree Model

Hello, today I tried to make a tree with a Mystical/Ori vibe, the tree itself is made in Blender, while the leaves are positioned in-studio because I figured that it would have been cooler to make them neon-ish. (The leaves are beams with Light Emission)
Personally, I don’t like the foliage very much and I can’t find a way to make it work, this is why your feedback is very appreciated.

Tree Model Here.

(Don’t mind the environment & the background)

Edit, Enviorment:

Here is also the game link.

24 Likes

WOW that is S T U N N I N G

Summary

2 Likes

I love it! It gives a wizardy-kinda look to the map and makes it look really chill and nice. Keep up the good work friend!

1 Like

I love it!!! Looks very realistic!

1 Like

The trunk of the tree is stunning! However, It does not really look like a tree with the lack of petals/ leaves. I would try to make more of those glowy petal leaf things grow from the twigs and appendages of the tree rather than the main trunk itself. I would also suggest making the twiggy thin appendage part of the tree fuller and more “dimensional”.
Overal, 9/10! It is beautiful

1 Like

This is insane, keep it up. :+1:

1 Like

This tree is absolute incredibility It looks like a truly amazing tree
You should Keep up the good work

Did this look like a hate message :tongue:

Nope.

2 Likes

A motivation or a demotivation?

“You should stop building, Never also Keep up the good work”

1 Like

Thanks for your feedback :slight_smile:

Motivation
Lol
It’s suppose it look like a de-motivation,
Its-a trend or somthin’ like that.

1 Like

The big thing that sticks out is the bark. The phrase “follow the grain” is what it’s all about. Whatever you use for the bark should follow the curves. I’d focus on that.

1 Like

Looks like something from The Legend of Zelda. Nice job!

1 Like

all you guys so luky you have blender btw it looks amazing

1 Like

i do be getting great vibes i love the tree leaves

1 Like

Well… blender is free so you could get it too :smiley:

my 100000000 computer goes slower then a turtle i have to close all tabs so i can have one tab on studio if i have another app on my computer its going to explode

1 Like

Thanks so much for your feedback, those are supposed to be petrified vines :sweat_smile:, But I’ll try to stick them more to the tree and follow the curves more accurately.

always appreciated!

That’s so impressing! Developers are getting more creative and talented by day, all these showcase games and models are honestly unbelieveable. You did an amazing job, keep it up!

1 Like