Feedback on tycoon game

Hey everyone!
This game is called “Through the Ages Tycoon”

The premise of the game is that the player starts off their tycoon in the stone age. Through progression and building their tycoon, they work their way up through the ages until they ultimately arrive at the future age!

Each tycoon showcases a unique array of historical weaponry and other means of combat. At the present moment, the tycoon’s progress currently sits at the renaissance age. Given that ive now put several weeks of progress into it, I figure that now’s the time that I look for some feedback before I go any further.

Currently, the game lacks the following features that I plan on adding, so dont worry about these:

• arrows pointing to the next few purchases (there’s one that hides behind the stables in the medieval age, if youre having trouble progressing at that point, look there.)
  • KO system
  • 8 tycoons for 8 players (currently there is only one, i dont intend on copying it over until the whole tycoon is complete)
  • 16 reserve slots on top of the 8 player spots for friends to join

Considering that this is a long tycoon and some of you may not want to stick around that long to test, I have incorporated two chat commands to help speed things along:

• /money add <amount here>
    • will add the desired amount of money to the player
  • /money reset
    • will set the player’s money to 0

With that out of the way, I will now offer you the link to play the game. Let me know what you guys think!

1 Like

2 Likes

Yeah, Roblox said “not today” I guess.