Feedback on UI design

Hello!

I’ve recently gotten very into UI design, and before I start doing commissions, I was wondering if anyone had any feedback to give on these UI mockups I made! Also, this is the first UI I’ve designed using Adobe XD, and If anyone had any tips or tricks for using XD that would also be greatly appreciated! :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

wow, incredible! ima try to do the same :smiley:

2 Likes

This is the wrong place, you’re supposed to be at elite devforum- jk

Pros:
Imo, although simple (gradient and rounded shapes) its done beautifully well. Colors contrast with the text well making it easy to read, slight shadows also help pop it out even better.

Text design is simple yet bold to allow for easy readability while also being fairly large. Gradient gives it a nice “contrast (again)” while also being “smooth”. The profile icon is actually fitting this time rather than times I’ve seen it been used without reason. Icons are easy to understand and read (though there is one that i’d like to account for later on).

Cons:
The buttons (imo) seem to note fit the style very well? they’re clumped whereas all other UI elements are apart/separate or clean and spaced out evenly. Its fine to keep it as is, but if you can find a way to maintain the “closeness” while also fitting the style, that’d be very nice.

This text part doesn’t seem to fit well with the cyan background, if you can, try4 avoiding bright background with bright text, though you’ve done that well on the other text :+1: or add a shadow to help with it.

I feel as though hygine should be blue bar-ed instead of greenish blue since it’d fit more with hygine.

Feels oddly empty and would take up alot of space for being a game menu, try adding something or changing something up though I like the gradient.

Also, while taking into account for style and aesthetics. Please make sure you also account for gameplay as I believe this is for gameplay? The UI like for the date and time/profile icon and status might be in the way at times so either allow for toggles or make it smaller, etc.

Overall though, imo, job well done. Make sure to keep it up :+1:

2 Likes

Thank you for the feedback! I appreciate it, haha. :slightly_smiling_face:

The UI’s are cool, but that background! I love the background, and am wondering if I could try to recreate it to show off mine? Also, how did you make the UI’s 3D like?

Awesome. :smile:

The fun part is making it again in studio after it is designed in XD and uploaded. :swimming_man:

Really good ! Keep up the good work !

this is literally sogood, i want to get into ui but i have no clue how i should make them, i can design them, however, idk how i should export them you know? your ui looks amazing holy

Hey! I really like your ui design(s). I was wondering if your comms are open, if not please let me know. Thanks! :sparkling_heart: