Feedback on UI - Fighting Game UI

Hi there, my name is Tar. I recently got into UI design and I’ve been experimenting with different styles. Attached below are some UI designs for fighting games (like Tatakai, Rogue Lineage, Project Baki etc.). I would love some feedback on them. Thank you!

13 Likes

im literally jealous dude, wish I could make UI as good as that :slightly_frowning_face:

3 Likes

Your UI fits a fighting game’s UI very well! Is the TAR thing a watermark? I hope so. You are an amazing UI designer!

3 Likes

That is soooooo good I love the street fighter type look. What software do you use to make it.

2 Likes

Yeah, it is. You never know when somebody might steal your work (even though its never happened to me and I don’t think the forum community would do such a thing). Thanks for the feedback though.

2 Likes

I use photoshop. And yeah, Street Fighter is one of my main inspirations.

2 Likes

I really want to get into UI Design just so I can make better UI instead of having to use roblox’s set UI stuff; how long do you think it would take me to get pretty good?

1 Like

For me, it only took a week or so to get the hang of it. Watching videos on Youtube and reading posts about UI design especially helped, but what I think was the best help was just looking at UI designs from major games and learning from them. Anybody can get good at UI Design, but I think my skills as a logo designer came in handy as well.

Good luck.

1 Like

Yeah I just found this guy on youtube called GFX Comet and he makes some really good stuff and IM considering watching his videos;

Thanks for the info hopefully I can as good as you! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Gfx Comet is one of the guys I watched a lot when I was learning UI design. I also recommend Design Doc’s Good design, Bad design series; it helped me a lot with what UI to use and not to use.

1 Like

ITS SO GOOD! It fits with the style incredibly well! As well as the little details that were put into it! Right here is a great example of a job well done!

1 Like