Feedback On Unfinished 2D Project

So I was Randomly working on this 2D project along with my other one, and I was able to make some pretty sick designs.

You Spawn In A Forest Area with zombies guarding the path

I hid secret areas around the map such as dungeons (Cause it’s the first it isn’t very secret)

There are also many cool props to make the experience better.

I was thinking of creating like a remake of a classic game. Any ideas? Also feedback would be helpful, you can try the game yourself here:

Please keep in mind not all barriers and areas are done yet so this is only what I have so far, thanks! Also, make sure your graphics are up high!

6 Likes

This is pretty good! Keep it up and we will all enjoy the experience.

1 Like

That is a really good concept for your game. I like it! Roblox has a lot of 3D games wich are fun, but they are overused. I’m glad you’ve tried to make a 2D game and it actually works out really well. Maybe you should decrease the jump height, because I will lose the view on the ground when I jump but beside that it’s good. Good luck with this game :))

1 Like

Okay i turned Jump Power down a bit, i was thinking about making it like a problem solving/puzzle game, think that would work good?

Pretty cool! Love the simple design!

2 Likes

Yea that’s an amazing idea! But make sure you have some kind of tutorial and start with easy tasks so people will understand it and don’t get confused.

1 Like

you help me alot i will test you game :slight_smile:

1 Like

I will add some sort of tutorial

oh nice this will really help :smiley:

1 Like

Okay I fixed the game I was working on another something that overwrote it.

It looks good honestly! There’s only two changes that I would like to suggest.

• When the Zombie attacks, maybe make it only attack you a little bit each time, since it doesn’t feel right if you just make the Zombie insta-kill you. Or maybe add like a lives system, maybe you start with 3 and it damages one of your lives each time it attacks, and if your lives run out, you die maybe?

• Maybe change some of the colors, like the text color on the wooden sign?

It looks good for the start of a 2D game otherwise! Good luck.