Feedback on united states military map and how much should i price it

Hi! This is a small side project, well not “small” as it’s almost 5 base plates big, but wasn’t the main focus of concern for myself. I’m looking for feedback, if you’ve seen my previous feedback, you would think i would have picked up something or two. Yes, but there is always more to learn and one mind is never better then countless minds, unless your a bot.

I’m looking to sell this between 30-50k and wondering if this isn’t a reach but a possibility.
PLEASE NOTE THE TREES ARE FM BEFORE I GET ABUSED (Used for testing)
ALSO NOTE THE MAP IS NOWHERE NEAR FINISHED IN TERMS OF BUILD JUST WONDERING IF IM ON PACE FOR WHAT IM TRYING TO SELL IT FOR

MapPictures

MapLink

The United States Military - Roblox

All feedback appreciated, at the end of the day, i rather the most honest feedback and most brutal as i see this as the only way to get better.

1 Like

Images seem to still be uploading?

1 Like

Thank you for telling me this, it crashed before publishing and i thought it would be fine. Fixing right now.

1 Like

Should all be fixed

char chur char

The map looks amazing! I would say this is worth well over 30,000 robux. I personally would say 37,000 robux would be a great price for this! I especially love the amount of detail put into the build!

2 Likes

First of all Great map
Keep up the good work!!!
Ok for pricing i would say. 7k-9k

2 Likes

Sorry if this wasn’t a price you were looking for
I’m not much of a military builds guy
i’m more of a simulator modeler

1 Like

First of all.
Congratulations on making a map I could walk round without falling through some unexpected hole.
The views from the edges were wonderful to see.
I am assuming the runway is not yet finished so perhaps some marking from a search like this
airport runway markings short takeoff
might help.
I took a couple of screen shots

Is that the Moon I see?
and

A view you may not have seen recently. :smiley:

1 Like

I would price it for 5k-8k, keep up the great work!