Feedback on walking animation

I’ve made a walking animation similar to the one in Combat Warriors - Roblox
I like it but something feels off, a part of it feels low quality. I’m not sure what. Feedback would be appreciated.
robloxapp-20220815-1318497

1 Like

Honestly my feedback might help too much but I think it could look a little better if you increased the time between each movement. Experiment with different things to figure out what works best for you personally.

1 Like

I’ll try that out, thanks!

char limit

1 Like

I think it looks alright. If there some camra movement in this walk cuz from the vid it looks so? If so that makes it look super cool.

1 Like

The animation itself looks great but I don’t know what it is exactly but I feel like something is offsync, I’d recommend tinkering a bit with the camera shaking speed or perhaps the time between each movement like @Icantliveatlife said.

1 Like

I slowed down the animation and walkspeed a bit, here’s the result. I do think this looks better, but it’s still not exactly what I want. robloxapp-20220815-1508527

I’m going to try to find out how I can keep the head still and not have it move with the torso but I don’t really know how to do that other than by hand, which is imprecise and difficult :confused:

I might change the camera shake a little bit, I haven’t yet though.

1 Like

So, I kinda just remade the whole thing, and I think it looks pretty sick.

I’ve realized I need to tinker with the footstep sounds now, as they don’t match with the footsteps… Bruh.

2 Likes

Looks pretty good. The only problem I notice is that the feet drag on the floor. You should try make the legs whenever you take a step, move to your torso a bit.