Feedback on Warehouse Interior

The meshes, walls, and lights are NOT made by me, this was supposed to be used for an upcoming gun game but the creator abandoned it. Does anybody have any feedback for these types of builds? I’d greatly appreciate any!

16 Likes

It looks pretty, it reminds me of the style that the 2018 egg hunt wore in the lobby.

2 Likes

Wonderful! I love it, you may want to add a few more textures to like the bins and stuff. Other than that, it looks great!

2 Likes

it looks really good, I don’t know how to could make it any better despite it’s a warehouse you can’t really put much. Other than that keep up the hard work!

2 Likes

It look really good, personally I’d probably add different box types and or box labels from different countries and states to make it look realistic of a warehouse. It’s really good, keep up the good work!

1 Like

Awesome job! It really does look like an actual Warehouse.

Maybe turn some more lights off like how you did it here

Overall, awesome job and keep up the great work!

1 Like

Wow! It’s look so cool! I really like this style!
9/10 :+1:

Keep up this good work!

1 Like

i really like the soroundings. Many of the stuff fit together except the crate meshes which i can clearly say are from half life 2. Maybe removing the textures from the crate mesh and replacing with with a normal color like the other boxes would help you make it look better

1 Like