Feedback On Web Browsers + YouTube

So, I have been playing around with photoshop and have made a few things, 2 web browsers and a remake of the YouTube site.

I’d like to get some feedback and also if my UI is worth selling, thanks!

YouTube UI

Web Browsers UI

3 Likes

Hello!

I have noticed you are using the Italic font quite a lot on your first design. If you haven’t done so, I would try experimenting with different fonts like the semi bold font.

On your second UI, I do like the dark theme but the “New tab” button is a bit too far from the current tab button. I would try moving that closer.

Your third UI is also pretty good but the “Close button” does not fit in very well with the whole UI (Some might disagree with me). I would try another font or design.

Otherwise, these are pretty good. I think they could be sellable for approximately 1K or more. :slight_smile:

EDIT: I’m not sure if you have cropped this or not but I would add a close button at the top corner.

1 Like

So many, italic font!!!

This is bad. You are using it too much. Use fonts in a suitable place and time. Not everywhere!
I will remake your first UI, the “YouTube” one. Just to make sure you know the difference between using an italic font as the primary font and using a normal font as the primary font.

Normal font:

Italic font:

1 Like