Feedback on Website Game?

Hello, may I get some feedback on this Website Game I made?

What's the game about

The game is a UI showcase representing Roblox website. The game is not done, but I do not think I will do something more to it. Some stuff are outdated. Joining on mobile makes the UI change!!

7 Likes

I don’t have permission to play the game.

2 Likes

Cool!!! Nicee!!!

2 Likes

Amazing work! Try to make the animations more smooth when a player clicks to another icon on the bottom, (Switching from the Main Menu to the Avatar was a little laggy), Other than that, it is a well-made replica of the website! Well done!

3 Likes

dang i actually thought it was the website after ciicking play it showed the website so i thought the game didnt load :sweat_smile::rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

I also have to say that if you join on mobile the UI changes!!!

1 Like

I love the concept of this! Maybe you could add more buttons to do more things?

2 Likes

Thanks! I will do! The concept came fron the previous game I made, “Game Inside of a game”, and I got inspired to do the showcase. That may actually be the first UI showcase, but I am not sure about that…

3 Likes

I have seen similar games but they mimic the Roblox Studio, your game is mimicking the Website which in my opinion seem pretty original.

2 Likes

The game you are probably reffering to is Retro Studio, I don’t know

1 Like

Yes I was referencing that game, I had just forgotten the name lol

2 Likes

instead of using unloaded screenshot it would be better if u remade the ui elements but still looks lit ngl

2 Likes

Sounds great, I’ll definitely check it out. There’s been a few Studio ones but I haven’t seen any of the actual website.

(keep it up)

1 Like

This is very cool! Great work! Wonder how you did it.

2 Likes

A lot of screenshots and scripts. I got confused a lot sometimes :joy:

1 Like