Feedback on work in progress UI

It’s the report not being closed and the size being changed when it’s in the wrong place. I just need to add one line of code to fix.

1 Like

I like the UI but the only problem is that the UI it’s self is really buggy. It’s pretty smooth and sleek and seems pretty unique.

I recommend you decrease the text sizing, And fix when you open the report button and come back the gui changes size.

1 Like

I know of the bugs and will fix em

1 Like

UPDATED AND FIXED ALOT OF BUGS

Test at the same place: ui demo - Roblox

Hello there,

Wow! I’m looking with my mouth open at how well it turned out!

There are a few small mistakes with positions! I think when you click on “Report Abuse” the button “Tap to get back” or something else is in white!

Greetings,

Sys. (Aka. Tim)

Still has alot of glitches… I mean look

Alright, first impressions, I like how you’ve made the Menu Button text change to “Close” when the GUI Frame opens.

But when I went onto the reports page, the text bugged.

Same with the Music System:

The images failed to show up I don’t know if that is a ROBLOX Sided-Error or not.

So in conclusion my feedback on the text bugs are still occurring, but I like what you’ve done with the new menu button.

I also just experienced that glitch.

It is a great design, but as others have said, there are some format issues where the text goes out of the ui.

I’ve also found another glitch where the BlurEffect does not disable.

Yeah I just experienced that glitch,

Ok so this is REALLY buggy needs a lot of fixing heres one example

Yo lexi, it’s a bit better and all but still some issues I’d like to point out. 1 more thing, it allows you to submit blank reports. Youtube Video Link

ALOT of glitches

If the report is blank it won’t actually send.
@edvin712 Yes alot of glitches there are, the more you send different ones the more I’ll fix.
@iiMakafui How did that the missing report button glitch occur?
@Systerni Thanks for the feedback and positivity.
If you find any bugs that haven’t already been posted, send them.
Note to everyone, the text when opening a UI frame, isn’t positioned right in the first place, ignore it.

No Problem! :grinning: (30 Characters!)

1 Like

New update, added time, not fixed any bugs so don’t expect that.

New update, fixed some bugs not all, added music system.
Check it out here: UI - Roblox

I tried Jucia Scripts and oh boy the music is nice but

still a lot of glitches.

Also this.