Feedback on WWI Game GFX

Hello, I’m currently working on a World War I based game, and so I created two GFX for the thumbnails and icon. I was hoping you guys could give me some feedback and tell me what to fix.
Heres the stuff:

Edit: I have remade the GFX to make it more like how your feedback has molded it into.

3 Likes

The second GFX is pretty decent, both have good gradients, etc,etc.

But the first one has a big problem - I feel like the character is on top of the photo, and the face doesn’t seem properly aligned.I think you used a green screen for the first picture, which I don’t recommend.

Dude I really like these, especially the 1st one, idk i think it might be the clenched smiling face with the combination of the bacon hair

The first one isn’t so great, could come off as a troll game because of the character’s face and poor greenscreen. 2nd image is quite good.

1 Like

Add shadows it will look soo much more better

I think in the first one the face ruins it, because it looks much “whiter” than the rest of the photo so it makes it out of place kinda, but other than that they both look great!

nice job

you made this man float above this seat, please fix it, plus his face is way too cursed for such a gfx for this lool

Yeah I can fix that easily, I have an unedited version that I can change.

Yes. I used a transparent background and edited in an image. I think I should change the top one’s image and remove the faces.

His face is extremely cursed in picture 1, does not even look like hes sitting, and NO ONE positions their legs like that when sitting.
You need a reference for sitting poses.

Yeah I’m not that great at posing and stuff, so I will use this reference to create a new 1st GFX, and I also need to do some other things on the 2nd one based on all the feedback.
Edit: I have made the necessary changes, and I have decided to change some things. Here are the two new GFX versions.