Feedback on Y2K clothing?

Hi, this is my first time making the “detailed” style of pants, so feedback on pants/hoodie would be appriciated, you can also check out my group if you like it.

Group: AuXility - clothes - Roblox

4 Likes

I would personally say that it doesn’t quite fit the blocky aesthetic that Roblox has to offer. But it’s not a bad experiment though.

1 Like

Looks decent! Definitely doesn’t work with normal roblox avatars though. Keep experimenting and don’t lose motivation!

1 Like

These are the most clothing I’ve ever seen. They’re definitely the clothes of all-time.

I’ve seen many groups and people with clothing looking very similiar to these, and I think it’s more of an aesthetic than a fits/doesnt fit thing, thanks for the feedback tho

2 Likes

they indeed are very, you don’t often see clothing that is so.

Is this photo bashed?

But looks cool and like the other trendy y2k clothes

1 Like

Sorry, what do you exactly mean by “bashed”?

I’m happy you like it though, Thanks for the feedback

The shirt looks pretty good but I think the pants are a little too realistic and stretch too much on the woman legs

1 Like

I think it depends on what you wear along with the outfit.

Looks great! Good job.

1 Like

Photo bash is when you take irl pic of clothes edit and crop it to fit on roblox template

Yea, I kinda did that with the pants, not the hoodie tho, the only thing i didn’t make on the hoodie is the blue squigly thing and the star under it.