Feedback On Zombie Map For Upcoming Zombie Game

Please give feedback on Zombie Map For Upcoming Zombie game! Thank you So much! :smiley: This Game is a First Person shooter/ Zombie game, Lowpoly/ Cartoony! (This took me 5 Hours!) :smiley:

Project zombie #1|690x362

Thank You for feedback!

4 Likes

I suggest adding some texture to it (even if it is low poly), but I love the design of it!

2 Likes

Waw Thats Good,But maybe you can add some lights?

2 Likes

Its suppost to be low-poly! But thanks! :smiley:

1 Like

Its gonna be dark for my scary vibe! :smiley: Thanks for the reply!

1 Like

The lighting is a bid bad, just due to the fact that you can see the outside through the wall, I would take a look into messing with the lighting settings to find what looks best

2 Likes

Yes, This is in the process, However the quality of these photos aren’t that good, You can see the true lighting! I will add fog outside the doors and outside windows, So it doesn’t look like super plain when you see outside. Thanks for the comment! :smiley:

1 Like

It feels very empty and the lighting does not fit a ‘zombie’ environment. Make things darker, add in shadows, make it feel like everything’s going bad. Right now, it feels quickly put together with not much attention to detail and does not represent what a post-apocalyptic environment would be like.

Add more props, make it seem like people were in a hurry. Put some trash on the ground, some things fallen over, make it feel more immersive.

2 Likes

Yes thank you! I am working on that! Thank you! :smiley:

1 Like

Also You cannot see through the wall it was me accidently highlighting an object, Sorry for the confusion if there was any. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Try to add stuff in the hallways, like chairs or boxes or something like that so it is not so empty.

1 Like

A tip when taking pictures in studio, insert a part far from the build and select that random part, move your camera to desired place, move your mouse to the top and take the picture, this will remove the outline.

1 Like

For a low poly map, it’s pretty good. Reminds me of “Project: Lazarus”

1 Like

I’m not a builder but maybe it would look a little better if you made it look like wood boarding up the doors and windows instead of metal.

1 Like