[Feedback] Phase 2 helmet

Can I have feedback on this? I’m going to spend some time touching up all the jaggedness and lines just wanted to post this before I go to sleep.

16 Likes

For my feedback was the helmet are good to go but the front of the helmet there was little bit deferent size 29365ec28cc0df8bd021ed21157d7bc75d6be0c6_2_690x388

3 Likes

Bump, I have done all the line work to make it look more polished and smooth.

Ive added different variants of the helmet too.

Added, Rex’s phase 2 helmet, Wolffe’s and the Arc helmet.

Wow! These look really good!

One thing that would look interesting is maybe add some scuffs and marks to the helmet (optional).

1 Like

Added visor and Binocular versions.

I dont know how to texture just yet, and these will take some UV unwrapping.

You did a great job on these 3d Modeling, continue this good job and if you can, you could add more details like color of different Subdivision.

1 Like

Ive updated it to add Commander Cody and Commander Doom

1 Like

Ive also added a scout helmet.

Looks really nice, was surprised to see something SW related on the forums, as I haven’t seen something like this in a while. I myself am actually starting my own group soon.

Keep up the great work!

Great job! My only recommendation would be using the smooth modifier on some parts of the helmet because I can see the polys, such as the Phase 2 Cody helmet on the yellow lines on-top of the helmet, other than that good job!

cool helmets all i have to say is the mouthpiece looks a little wonky, i think it’s too long on the sides if u size it down to the white part not the gray part it’ll probably look more movie accurate

I don’t get what you mean can you explain it a bit more please?

here i have provided 2 informative pictures as you can see grey part does not go past the cheek area on the helmet

also mouthpiece should fully connect with visor

1 Like

Aha yes I will fix this thank you

1 Like