Realistic Lighting and Terrains

I’ve been wanting to create my own Fantasy Roleplay game for a while and I wanted to start making the terrains first before those complicated scripts.

Edit: Thank you so much for the feedbacks I will try and post more things sooner or later this month!

30 Likes

Wow thats really good any chance you can put more pictures up

2 Likes

Yes of course just give me a few minutes! I uploaded only 2 more images since the rest of the map hasn’t been detailed out yet.

1 Like

Wow, looks extremely realistic! Excellent lighting! Love it, keep it up!

4 Likes

This looks so great aswell as realistic !

2 Likes

Really good job on this!. Don’t know how I would improve it.

2 Likes

Really Awesome Work, At first I thought that you’re going with a real life sort of realism, and it was giving me a fantasy vibe due to the bloom but when I read your description about it, it is for a fantasy Role play game so you really captured the essence of the fantasy aspect. Fantastic Work.

2 Likes

This is amazing work! I’m pretty confident that my computer can run it too.

1 Like

Too much bloom and everything looks too bright. But good work though it looks pretty cool.

2 Likes

WOW! I love it specially the lighting!

1 Like

I wouldn’t call this realistic but its pretty good. I think that it is way too bright, also make the shadows less darker if you want it to be more realistic. The spots of dark black shadows don’t look very nice. I also noticed there is a tree with pink leaves, and I’m guessing this island is set in the spring or summer, so I’d change all the leaves to green.