Feedback regarding my GFX

Hi! So I just made this in about 10 minutes. Could you give me some feedback, please? What should I improve, next time?

1 Like

This is my second GFX, by the way. :smiley:

Hey! This is great to be a second GFX. I’d say that you experiment with some different backgrounds to make your art look more interesting to the eye. I’d also recommend to possible change the text colour to either black or white (depending if the background is a dark or light colour) and then you just practice from there. Great work!

1 Like

Hi. I’d say first and foremost, your chracther rigging is pretty good, but lower the arms a little so it looks more natural. The background doesn’t match with the chracther and it feels out of place. The blue text with the yellow outline matches the greentext, but yellow isn’t that standing out in icon. I’d suggest changing to the colors so it pops out. I’d recommend for you to try and do some more poses as you are faimilar with rigging as it’s the base of graphics desigining. Overall that’s it, thanks for reading :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good for a second attempt! I just think that you need to give the render some shadowing, and change the color of the text because it seems irrelevant to the rest of the design. I also think replacing the font to a better one would be better! Overall, keep it up!

So your second attempt is good you did a, great job.

As for the character posing, it’s very basic (I’m pretty sure a portfolio banner could be more better) try fixing the posing the arms seem to be higher and not connecting to its body, the lighting and posing is kinda bland. As for the background of the render, the character seems to not be casting shadows. The background is decent I’m not sure that’s a problem but maybe go for something more interesting, attractive.

Now, your renders aren’t bad, they just need some refining but what I’m assuming it’s for your portfolio banner it’s a good start.

TL;DR: Fix your character and overall lighting try making it cast shadows, learn lighting and posing since the character looks like his in joy have something attractive in the background.

1 Like