Feedback required for my pixel art

I have a character model for my pixelated game, like Undertale. I’ve been getting started with pixel art and I’m wondering how I can improve this character model. The character is made to look simple and innocent.

![image|459x499]

3 Likes

He looks pretty cool to me! Only thing you could do is make the yellow a little bit darker, just a tiny bit. It’s very light now, but still very good.

2 Likes

I agree with @steveviper1111, other than that o don’t know what you could add, and also that colour makes him look like he’s sick

3 Likes

I increased the contrast for the yellow.

It looks better, but I think if you make it a little more yellow it would be better, he just looks sick

2 Likes

Elaborate?

(rciqmwueiorfdiofscx)

Like with that Color (yellow-green) it seems like he’s feeling sick, like in a cartoony ways it might be only me, tho, try making the yellow a little bit more yellow, even though it might be only me

Found a bug

Here is my reference image.
I used maximum yellow.

Okay, then I dotn know how you can make it more yellow, even though he looks pretty good like this also (the only thgin is taht he looks sick, but because you are not Abel to solve taht (sadly))

Thanks for the input.

This text will be blurred

1 Like

Looks great! I wouldn’t change it, it’s perfect.

1 Like

This looks good, although I do have 3 things that can be altered to improve the pixel art. Keep in mind that this advice I offer you is not meant come off as offensive, but rather, serves as constructive criticism.

1. The head and arms of a noob avatar tend to be the BrickColor of Bright yellow on the Roblox color wheel. The yellow on your pixel art leans more towards New Yeller.

(245, 205, 48) is Bright yellow’s RGB color value, while #f5cd30 is its HEX code.

1. Symmetry. The character’s left shoulder is 6 pixels wide, while its right is 5 pixels wide. Its face is not aligned onto the center of the head. The software you used to create this pixel art may have a mirror tool that can help you make symmetrical drawings.

2. The roundness of the body parts. I noticed that the character’s head is more rounded from the top than it is from the bottom; same goes for the eyes.

Default Roblox face for reference; note the ellipse-shaped eyes.

I hope I was able to help you in some way. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

1 Like