[Feedback] Sci-fi Forest Race Track

Hello, it’s been a long time since I last showed off my other tracks. I have built another track with a few friends of mine, and it turned out how I wanted it :smiley:

Track Pictures

I wanna thank @kennor and @MediavalDeathLord for helping me make this track. Thanks for the feedback and have a nice day!

10 Likes

Really looks nice and i really like the atmosphere and the background looks amazing and it fits well with the scene :grinning:

4 Likes

Thanks for the feedback :smiley:

Your Race Track looks very great! It’s so good I also love the scene, I can agree this can be a Sci-Fi Race Track though I would like for you to recommend to place some empty billboards on the Race Track because most Race Tracks have ads and billboards, though to make it sci-fi don’t add something in it and just make the board lonely gray.

3 Likes

Thanks for the suggestion :slight_smile:

Cool use of the lighting and rain effects!

Really cool track, it’s detailed and looks smooth, I also love the touch with green neon on the track and under the overpass, this build somehow reminds me of Mario kart, no clue why but it does.

2 Likes

The game was not inspired by Mario Cart, but hey, maybe I could try my hand at a Mario Cart track sometime :slight_smile:

1 Like