[Feedback] Semi-truck built in Studio

Hello, my name is Extorx! I’m new here on the Roblox Dev Forum.

I have a bit of experience with building in Studio, but as this was my first time attempting
to build a vehicle in Studio, I was very surprised by how well the vehicle turned out as it
was my first attempt at it.

Please feel free to give me some feedback on it!

Thank you!

24 Likes

Wow thats really good i dont think you can add anything else

1 Like

Wow - super detailed for your first time! Good job! I think what stands out to me most here is probably the detail you put into it - the wheels, truck, trailer borders - everything looks awesome!

This wouldn’t be a necessity, but you could add a texture to the outside of the trailer part of your vehicle to make it look more realistic. Good luck, and I hoped I helped you out in some way!

1 Like

this is very good for it to be made in studio, I really like it, good job!

1 Like

This looks great. Honestly, it looks fine as it is, but for changes i would suggest possibly adding lights, outlining the doors, adding windshield wipers, and changing the materials a bit if you want realism. Not sure if you’re going for realism though.
Keep on making these detailed builds :slight_smile:

1 Like

HONK HONK :truck:

The Semi-truck is epic! I like the design and texture of every shape and structure of the truck, both pieces actually.

Overall, it if it was a scale from 1 to 10, I would rate it a 10! Nice work. :+1:

2 Likes

Sell this to me right now :slight_smile: Celestial_Dev#5015

2 Likes

Very good truck. You provided a lot of detail. I rate that a 8.4/10

Keep up with the good work! :tada:

1 Like

Thank you for your feedback! I appreciate it. Also, you’d have to go in-game to see the neon lights, look closer at the doors as it is “outlined” a bit. I didn’t add as much detail as I could’ve, and for materials, I personally think it looks fine as is.

1 Like

Thanks for your feedback! I appreciate it.

If you’re actually interested in this, please feel free to message me! But, I’d like to note that it’s non-functional.

Looks really good try making it a little more realistic might make it look better

1 Like

That’s really great for your first attempt! I reccommend adding texture to your truck to make it look more realistic.

1 Like

Them wheels tho, they look good

1 Like

Woah, that’s really cool!

Also, I wanted to ask… How much time you spend making this and every part is made of Smooth Plastic (not counting the glass)? I’d love to have a reply from you. ^^

Also, maybe try improving this! :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is a very impressive CSG build!
I’d suggest though with the lights editing the transparency/reflectance to give them more of a ‘glassy’ look to add to the detail

1 Like

I like it, I’ve been building vehicles for a little bit and I suggest you add stuff to the underside, players who find that stuff will appreciate the extra detail to making it look more like the real thing. Another thing would be to add more detail to the front, it looks very bland, maybe mixing more materials would help as of now since just having the entire truck be metal, and maybe a bit of neon is distracting, give it something more than that. I feel the biggest thing is making the windows less transparent and actually giving them the real glass material, it’d help greatly.

Here’s one of my trucks so you can better understand what I mean:

Underside

image Frontside

Mixing up colors a slight bit, and adding a separate third material can help, otherwise it can often appear to look bland with nothing really to it. Another key affect is getting the lighting right, since it will affect if it looks better or worse than it really is, something super detailed can look horrible in bad lighting, but something really bad looking could look much better in good lighting.

1 Like

They’re not mine. A developer allowed me to use them for the vehicle. But, yes, they do look good.

I spent about 2-3 days building it. But overall took me around 7 hours. And it’s not smooth plastic. It’s hard to see the materials because of the lighting.

Thank you for the suggestions! It was my first attempt at building a vehicle, so I hope you can see why it may not have as much details as it should. I’ll definitely use your advice to make better vehicles in the future!

Also, here’s the underside. There’s not much, but I wanted to add more detail. It’s kind of hard to see unless you look closely in-game.