[ FEEDBACK ] Starship & Interior

I’m currently working on Starship variations for my game - The exterior took heavy inspiration from the YV-929 light freighter (Star Wars)

I’m struggling with the Interior as I’m not too sure what else to add - Walls feel abit bland but I have no idea how to create a ship aesthetic…

Thank you!

Exterior

Interior / Bridge

3 Likes

This starship looks VERY GOOD! I like the style of it! Great job on this! How long did it take to create the starship?

1 Like

Honestly building it by hand and using CSG - It took roughly about 1-2 hours once I had a decent reference. :slight_smile:
The interior I’ve been working on for just over a day atm because of work and not keen on the styles. :smiley:

Definitely needs some material changes such as Metal. Other than that, it’s fine. Could use some rounder edges in some places.

2 Likes

It uses metal :frowning: But yeah, my point of it seeming bland.
In terms of the rounder edges - I’ve intentionally gone for a jagged blocky look as it fits the initial aesthetic of my game. :slight_smile:

EDIT

Update on the interior.

I’ve also made an InteriorMapping module that’ll be utilised for the game.
Giving the illusion the Player is actually in space.

1 Like

It’s probably the lighting technology that you’re using. Try switching it to Future lighting and make sure your studio graphics level is set to something high so that Future lighting is rendered.

2 Likes

EDIT

Updated the bridge & added a lower corridor that’ll be the Players means to exit / enter the ship.