(FEEDBACK) Sunrise

Hey there!
I wanted to create a wonderful sunrise, and this is what I came up with:

If you want you can leave a post and tell me your opinion!

EDIT:
Now, after I collected your feedback I made some small changes, I hope you like it better now!

Thanks for your feedback! @dudeSafiyur1234, @DevNetCheese & @DevFab

8 Likes

This is good for a sunrise it needs to be a little bit of orange and red. These pic looks like it’s night-time and the moon is coming up not the sun as for the last one it still looks like the moon not the sun. But another than that good work.

download (2)
download (1)
download
images

This might also help.

3 Likes

True, true. I tried to make it orange, but I don’t how to change the sun’s color. Do you know how I can change the sun’s color?
Thank you for your feedback.

2 Likes

Am, not really sure but try this.

and this

Beautiful. Try to make it more realistic though, maybe by looking at tutorials that have been suggested.

1 Like

Looks nice. Yeah but try to make it more realistic like the others said.

Use SunRays effect.
And I’m pretty sure this is not a sunrise.

Edited everything! I hope you guys like! (Look at the first message again, under edit.)

Very very detail nicely done good job.

This is such an amazing sunrise I see you have taken people’s feedback on how to make the realistic sunrise in the real world I can you say you have done a quite good job.

I would recommend adding some sunray effects to your sunrise scene just to give it a little more. Realism there is not that much to say about your build since you got the realistic sunrise, you could try adding some more vegetation around the terrain if you’re already planning on adding that.

It looks good, but maybe play around with vegiation and surrounding islands if your trying to make a good scene.

Thank you! Actually there are sun rays, but since I made the screenshots in the studio, they just don’t show up. I will try to make a screenshot of it while being in-game!
Bildschirmfoto 2020-03-14 um 16.21.55

EDIT

There we go:

As comparison:

2 Likes

Looks pretty amazing. With the Sun Ray effects added to your scene, however, I’d suggest you try completing the land instead of having it plain you could add vegetation to it. Overall good job!

Now it looks amazing! Great job :+1:

Add some sun-rays to make it look even better!

The sunrise is incredible! Looks great!:grinning: