Feedback & Suppoort on Work In Progress Hotel Build!

HOTEL [WORK IN PROGRESS]

I’ve just started making a hotel, and I’d love some support on what kind of layout or design I should have on the hotel? All constructive ideas will help me greatly!

PICTURES

11 Likes

It is a good start. The beach area seems a bit empty. Might want to add like beach chairs and umbrellas and place to buy drinks also.

5 Likes

Maybe some more bamboos as decoration placed randomly anywhere on the grass since it is called Panda Hotel

4 Likes

You’ve got a good start, i recommend making the place a bit more lively by adding trees n’ stuff.

2 Likes

It’s a pretty good start and I really like your use of colours.

Suggestions

• I know it’s only the start but this area looks very empty:
    To fix this you could add things like:

• Trees, bushes, rocks ect.
    • Maybe a little park with a path going through it. The park could have benches, bins, trees, rocks, bushes, lights, little pergola ect. I think this could add more things for the people at the hotel to explore/ look at.
    • Could add add a little store there(just an idea)

I agree with this.

It’s a great start and I wish you good luck on your future builds! :+1: :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

It looks like a pretty fancy-modern looking hotel, so I think the rock path doesn’t fit. (Unless this is a tropical-ish build?)
Also the pathways on the left and right are redundant, a big pathway from the middle seems right.
Maybe some tiles would look better.

1 Like

It looks pretty good so far, I can’t wait to see your finished build.
On the beach you could add the following:

• Food bar
  • Beach chairs w/ umbrellas
  • Palm trees
  • Benches
  • Lights

Overall your build looks great!

1 Like

Your “Hotel” is a good start so far, i like the style your going for and i think it looks really good overall i know it will look more. Decent when it’s finished! However i’ll give some designs, you can go for and try implementing some. Of those details to your hotel there could! Be a lot of different decorations around the map so it could. Look a lot more better i’ll add some, detail to the sand/land area so it won’t look empty however but. As i said above it’s still in progress!!

Hotel Design
The hotel is a great start, however depending on the style, details, layout, design, your going for there is a lot of designs you can implement to your hotel however. If you plan on making your map bigger, wider, there could be a lot of details you could add! Onto the map area & beach area such as the “Beach Hotels” in real life they have, a lot of designs layouts to the building, to make it feel more lively such as Seaside Palm Beach, Vero Beach Hotel, Hotel Erwin, Tower23 Hotel, Delano South Beach, ect. Those are the kind of hotels by the. Beach area on that’s the kind of style your trying to do i’ll just! Add some palm trees, bushes, chairs, bushes, flowers, potted plants, ect. To make it look more decent however as you. Can see below you could see the design that’s implemented onto the, hotel it has a lot of designs, decorations, building, to the map you could try doing something like. This if you plan on making your hotel look more amazing! I’ll just look at some reference images, and you could get the style, design, layout, on how those kind of hotels look as you can see below. Try doing something like this to get, the design you want!!

Map/Beach
Know for the beach area, there could be a bunch of details you could add to. It as well the map area if you plan on making the hotel bigger, wider, i would add some palm trees, grass, bushes, potted plants, pools, outdoor beach chairs, umbrellas, beach mats, beach tents, ect. That’s what the beach area needs so people! Can sit and enjoy there day at the hotel, and for the map area you could add, Some sidewalks with benches, trees, bushes, plants, to the map area just to give it some details to it as you! Can see below the reference image it has. A lot of details added to back of the hotel and, the beach part i would recommend you, implement some of those details to your hotel and then. You could add all of those vegetation! To the hotel to look more creative and detailed, however depending on the style, design, your making to your hotel i would differently add. Those details i listed above to yours, to look more decent.

Reference Design

Details
So the hotel needs some kind of decorations. To it so it could look more creative, detailed, and finished overall i gave you a design you! Could add to the hotel, map, beach, ect. To look more better and if you plan on adding some, decorations in the back of the hotel and, others around it i would recommend you add some of the. Details i listed above it will make your hotel, look more incredible however you could take. My suggestions anyway you like i would suggest! You add some potted plants, palm trees, benches in the front of the hotel and then you. Could add all of the details to the beach area, and different parts around the map itself! Anyways hope you finish your hotel very soon. And can’t wait to see what it looks like!!

Hotel Decorations

• Swimming Pool Outdoor, Plants Trees, Bar
  • Garden, Grass, Statues, Flowers & Plants
  • Fountains, Beach Houses, Bushes, & No Diving Signs, Pools
  • Rocks, Parking Lots, Hotel Lights Potted Plants & Chairs, Benches
  • Water Slide, Pools, Shops, Pool Bar & Tennis Courts

Beach Equipment

• Beach Volley Ball, Color Beach Ball, Umbrellas & Beach Tents
  • Beach Volley Ball Court, Sports Cabana & Paddle Boards
  • Lounge Chairs, Beach Mats, Boats, Wooden Chairs & Beach Blanket
  • Beach Hammock, Beach Towels, Daypack Or Beach Bag

Aside all of that, you are doing a great job on your hotel it looks really good so far. Can’t wait to see the final build very soon and the details, decorations, you implement! To your “Beach Hotel” it looks really amazing like the texture, details, style, your going for it would. Look a lot more better if you finished it up however keep it, up those are the decorations you could! Add to your hotel to look more creative and better!!

2 Likes