[Old topic] / The Prison of Robloxia (Advances)

Hello !, well I will get to the point, this game takes months to create it with my team, however we have made a breakthrough and I am happy to say that it is a very large map to be true, this game will be used mainly for police and thieves, and we are improving the prison to make it bigger in the degree that it only has one plant and we are adding more, I want suggestions to improve the map
(IMPORTANT NOTE): THE TREES ARE REPEATED BUT MORE MODELS ARE BEING MADE TO VARY, TAKE IT INTO ACCOUNT)

(ADVANCES)

8 Likes

Very Nice!!! i like the construcciĂłn :smiley:

2 Likes

Honestly, the quality of your work is fine. I feel this will also become one of the interesting prison games that will really be trending, because based on how many people play jailbreak, prison life, or redwood prison, they would really love this because of the quality of the game. Also, it’s also good to make a game like this, because based on what people really play, most people really loved playing prison games, which is really recommendable.

3 Likes

I really like the screenshots you have provided here. In screen shots 4 and 5 I noticed there were just trees, maybe you should change the color of the leaves, and put some more nature into it

• Rocks
  • Cracked Concrete ( on roads )
  • etc
3 Likes

I like that kind of European side road, but I suggest you to put same as what @masonf57 just said. It’s look great, keep it up!

2 Likes

THANKS FOR THE SUGGESTION :wink:

2 Likes

It is large and nothing to improve, if we recommend you an improvement than it can ruin the whole world! By the way, excellent!

2 Likes

thanks but i didn’t understand that part of destroying the whole world hahaha

1 Like

Yeah, if we recommend you to fix the road than you need to remove all the road models and place another one instead of them. In this case, there’s chance that it can ruin your some of the buildings.

2 Likes

Interesting, anyways thanks again for your help and support friend, it’s very nice

1 Like

Wow! The builds look really nice and lots of time was put into it. The lighting is really cool too.

2 Likes

Looks great, one thing I might suggest is adding in a fire station road sign, and making the “Fire Station of Robloxia” sign into a fire station logo.

2 Likes