[Feedback] These 2 poses

Hey, today I’ve started working on poses for characters in my game, can someone please give me some feedback on these 2 poses I made in Animation Editor?
madattak’s is supposed to look as if he’s using a jetpack (greatly inspired by the first image) and Rolijok’s is supposed to look like he’s chasing someone. A jetpack for madattak and for Rolijok a gun will be added later.

madattak’s pose:

Rolijok’s pose:

6 Likes

Ro’s pose looks very still, R5 like, yours looks R15.

1 Like

you mean I should make Ro’s look more like R15?

I personally like the first one better because the left arm on the second image looks inhuman(unless double jointed). I would say that these are great poses, however.

1 Like

So Rolijok is running, am I correct.
If so the left arm shouldn’t bend backwards

That’s how it should bend.

3 Likes

I knew something was wrong with his arms. Does this one look better?image image

2 Likes

That’s much better - good job.

2 Likes

No R6, his pose in the picture is R6.

1 Like

wow cool poses of a person moving their arm

1 Like

I like Maddattacks pose better then Rolijok’s.

1 Like

I don’t think it’s R6 since R15 is the new standard now. Plus Roblox wouldn’t put money into something R6 related nowadays.

And R6 toys wouldnt have bending limbs.

1 Like

I prefer R6 but when it comes to ROBLOX toys I prefer R15

I’ve been reading through this topic and the whole time I’ve yet to see my question answered. Why are you making these? If I were you I wouldn’t spend too much time going over the quality and more for what they’re going to be used for. Contrary to popular belief by miss leading content I’ve seen around YouTube with the posing tool as a good GFX method “for advanced” tool really isn’t the case. I’m not saying that it’s not helpful just saying there are more useful means of making a GFX. But for the posing side I see nothing really bad about these I like them all except for Roli his arm’s join moves back which is physically impossible without a broken, cracked, or in some way altered elbows. My advice to you is make those poses and see if your body can do it if not figure out a new pose. Best of luck and good work, John.

1 Like