[FEEDBACK] Thoughts on my Graphics?

Hi there!
I am a self taught GFX designer that would like to improve on a lot of stuff! This includes lighting, sun rays, and more particle effects for my GFX! I want to see where I am now in terms of skill level!
Please give me some feedback! Thanks!

6 Likes

Nice GFX! I really like how the colors go together and the backgrounds. I don’t have anything to say except keep up the great work!

2 Likes

Hello there!
It looks nice! But as a professional graphic designer, I see some minor issues in the image.

1. Police Lightbar

• The red light looks like lava but have a something like particles, I guess. It looks weird to me and you may want to change it to neon. This goes to the blue light too. (Image A)

2. Lighting

• The lighting on those buildings and the suspect right there are very dark. I see streetlights there, and there’s no light coming out from those streetlights. You may want to light up those buildings and the suspect. (Image B)

3. Police car’s headlights

• You may need to add lights to the car’s headlights. Because it looks weird when you go drive without turning on your headlight on the night. (Image C)

Image A
Capture

Image B
Capture2

Image C
Capture3

3 Likes

Thank you for the feedback! Is their such thing as a particle pack for blender? I still need to master a bunch of particle and lighting effects.

Hello there!

Actually, the particles that you’ve added into the GFX is great. The only thing you that need to do is add neon in the lightbar, add lights on the headlights and create light for the scenery.

You can do it like this one as an example for lightbar.

This is for scenery

And this is for car’s headlights

Ah also, you can use Photoshop CC/CS6 to make good beams like in those pictures above.

Hope this helps! :grinning:

1 Like

Thank you so much for your help!