[FEEDBACK] Thoughts on my Graphics?

Hi there!
I am a self taught GFX designer that would like to improve on a lot of stuff! This includes lighting, sun rays, and more particle effects for my GFX! I want to see where I am now in terms of skill level!
Please give me some feedback! Thanks!

7 Likes

Looks amazing, If I were you I would’ve tried to fill the dark background with some disco/spotlights.

3 Likes

Yep, thanks for the suggestion! I was about to say the exact same thing! :joy:

Hello!! I love the idea of the GFX and the lighting. Overall this is a great thumbnail.

The only thing I can point out is the guy in the back. He has manipulated clothing folds when he doesn’t even have any clothes and its a little weird. Maybe that’s just me but I don’t think he need the folds and can it can just be fixed by removing the effect.

Also I agree with the person above to try and fill some of the dark spots in the back with props such as disco lights.

Oh lol, I though of it as a skin colored clothes.

I love it! It’s detailed beautifully, you nailed it with the shadows, and the poses are amazing! Maybe some spotlight would be good in the middle would be good. I don’t have any complaints about it. Good job! :smiley:

Thank you so much! 30 characters

1 Like

give the tiles a little bit of bloom, and don’t add to much clothing folds because the guy in white and gray with the golden valk looks a bit off with the folds.
and change the text it doesn’t blend good fr