(FEEDBACK) Thoughts on this Elven sword?

Following suit of my Decimator and Punisher, I’ve made a new weapon design; an Elven sword. I can’t think of an original name for it yet, though. I also don’t know if I’m 100% satisfied with the final design. If you have any suggestions on how to improve it, or other feedback, it’s most welcome!

11 Likes

Amazing, good job. I don’t think I could give advice, because it’s that amazing. Well done!

1 Like

A very great sword design, however holding the sword looks like it might slip out of your hand when using it?

1 Like

It has an oval handle shape, it wouldn’t be the most comfortable but it wouldn’t necessarily slip out of your hand

1 Like

Looks really awesome!! I love it, one of the best swords I have seen on roblox over the past four years I’ve existed on the site.

1 Like

Thank you so much :slight_smile: I try to constantly improve myself, so I love it when people have advise or constructive feedback for me.

Woah, the sword looks great and i really like how the handle looks…wonderful!

2 Likes

Looks about as Elven as a blade can get. If you wanted to add a bit more decoration, having something carved into the guard could look nice. Serpents, maybe?

2 Likes

I think you’ve done an amazing job with that sword. I love the sense of like low-poly and the inscriptions on the blade. You did a great job!

1 Like

Maybe some vines? I’ll experiment with that tomorrow. Thank you.

2 Likes

Yeah I think that’s a great idea… I don’t know try maybe adding some roses to the vine or something?

1 Like