Feedback Update on my “Get a snack at 4am” Type game!

Heyyy! It’s been a while since my last feedback update on the game, and a lot has changed! I’ve been putting much more focus into it than ever before, and I’m excited to share some updates with you. In fact, I’ll be starting to work on the ending system very soon where u collect them.

My plan is to create a comedy ending type screen that feature a black screen with a small visible space, like this and a text under:

– Want to keep in contact with me?

Big Change

Unfortunately tho, the scripter I was working with suddenly stopped responding to my DMs. However, this kinda made me realize that it’s now become more of a solo project, as my friends are hardly involved anymore. Nevertheless, I’m determined to push forward and continue improving the game!
Also funny thing i used to call my self FoxDev but i changed it now to ScriptoRex!!

– What im working on currently

Currently, I’m putting most of my focus on enhancing the neighborhood area. I would absolutely love to hear your suggestions on what to add or any cool buildings you think would be a great fit. Who knows, maybe I’ll even include your house! Just kidding, lol

– Am i hiring?
Yess!! i would love to find people to help me full time on this game a scripter right now is most needed but if you are a builder you are most welcome just please have a good portfolio :grin: :heart:

– THANK YOU!!!

:heavy_heart_exclamation: :heart: Last post got almost 70 likes and I hope you’re as excited as I am about the progress we’ve made so far. Your support and feedback mean the world to me, and I’m dedicated to making this game the best it can be. Stay tuned for more updates, and thank you for being a part of this amazing journey! :heart: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

5 Likes

What kind of things do you need scripting?

2 Likes

Ooooo!!! My old scripter was working on a dialog system with the npcs that go around the map and he was working on the Yes and No system for it but sadly it was there where he left off so mostly the a dialog system where u and edit by a table like this

something like this basically and also of course the main main part a ending system where you do random stuff and get endings like badges and try to collect them these are the most important parts but then there is of course some etc stuff like data stores for some stuff if for example the player buys a cat it like saves in the data store and then some miscellaneous stuff!

1 Like

All I can say is WOW. This looks great! I am trying to make a gasa4 style game too! I hope the release goes well!

1 Like

Thank you so much!! This means a lot :slight_smile:

1 Like