Feedback / Value

Greetings everybody im here to show you my showcase scene i made.

I would love to get some feedback on it, As well if somebody has experience How much it would be worth for a commision.

Please go check it out to get a better understanding since the image doesnt even come close to representing the scene. heres a link:

6 Likes

Change this to #help-and-feedback:creations-feedback category.
This better suits this topic

2 Likes

oh yeah your right my bad ill change it right away. thank you

1 Like

Glad to help!

Other then that I think it looks amazing!
I cant build that well at all(And I can make some decent things lol)

So I’m no expert but I defiantly thing you could do a commission for something like this!
Good luck

1 Like

Awesome! As a +4 years programmer / scripter (but I know scripting literally has almost nothing to do with the scene xd):

• I think all the modeling and building is good. Really high quality. Won’t be so glitchy because you used higher detailed poly builds instead of perfect smooth surfaces.

• I would recommend more lighting, preferably something like a few candles on the living room table. (with a white cup).

• You could do better SFX on the fire. The fire needs flames, not “humid” particles (I think you’re using the default roblox engine fire right?)

1 Like

Thank you! for the models tho a lot of them were pre made. i usally just love to put little scenes like these together and that fairly quick.

• Sounds good ill give it a try thank you.

• Yeah i was using the default roblox fire thanks for pointing that out.
    ill give it a revamp.

1 Like