[FEEDBACK WANTED] Feedback on my castle build

Hi there everyone! I would like some feedback/criticism on my most recent build pics below.

PIC 1) Front exterior.

castle 1

PIC 2) Back exterior.

PIC 3) Castle interior 1.

PIC 4) Castle bedroom.

PIC 5) Castle main room.

22 Likes

This is a really good castle, for feedback try adding more detail in the exterior at the walls, it is too bland there isn’t much at the walls try adding like texture and details to it. Try adding paintings, in the interior and armor storage. So far the building is great, and love the lighting! Try adding a jail/prison as well that would be cool! Otherwise a great job! I can’t ask for more. :grin:

4 Likes

Could use more windows and outside details

3 Likes

I’m not too experienced in this stuff, but IMO the exterior looks a bit bland. Maybe more windows or some vegetation covering it

3 Likes

It’s a very interesting style and will be nice in a game. The outside needs some small windows, real or fake. Castles have some kind of windows/holes on each side usually. The interior is good. Furniture could be placed a little better. The bunk-bed arrangement doesn’t feel natural to me (the 3rd bed facing the doorway). Perhaps arrange each room while imagining a real life use of these items. That said with no changes it’s pretty usable.

2 Likes

Hi yes I built this for my friends game I did ask him if he wanted more decoration but he said he would rather it plain I said I can add windows but he said he likes it the way it is.

I am going to suggest that jail idea though that would be a good addition but it all depends on my friend thanks for the feedback!

2 Likes

Yes I did think this but my friend declined me adding them.

2 Likes

Vegetation would be nice but my friend is very picky, he wanted it more bland as it fits the design of his game.

2 Likes

I have explained the windows/blandness in previous replies, the furniture was asked to be placed like that I would change it if I could.

Thanks for the feedback.

4 Likes

This seems like quite a nice build you’ve created. Not only is the shape of the castle quite quirky and different (which I like) but the interior has a very nice simplicity about it, matched with some nice, dim lighting that isn’t too bright or too dark.

Overall, it’s a cool build in my opinion but you could always play around with some different lighting to vary up the ambiance and add some more exterior details such as flags, etc to give it some more personality.

2 Likes

I like the castle and think it looks great but I think you should try add more windows.

2 Likes

Thank you for the reply, the flag idea is going to happen my friend just wants to make his faction logos first then we are going to make flags and banners etc.

1 Like

Thanks for the response, I cannot add windows as the build is not for me its for my friend and he wishes not to have windows I have no clue why as I think it’d make the castle look 10x better but what can you do?

1 Like

Very excellent build, though the windows are small, but that should be a pretty easy fix. The inside looks very dungeon like, which is very interesting. The colors are pretty bright though but otherwise amazing job! :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello there!
My feedback is that to me, the towers look a little weird, but that just may be me.
I think the towers could be a little bit more detailed in the sides as well. I really like the main building though.
I really love the bunkroom but I think the otjer rooms are kind of empty, I suggest adding maybe something like shelves or something.
By the way I made this post before I saw the ones about the simplistic style.

Really like the uniqueness of it, a castle isn’t really seen with that shape but you added your creativity which makes it really cool. Love the shape, love the design keep it up!

Looks great for a castle, but there’s a lot of details you’ve missed. You could add a lot more detail to the outside of the castle, like banners and even a gate around the castle, with a way to open the gate. You could also think about adding more detail into the interior of the castle like pictures around the inside of the castle, which will really make the place look like a lot nicer.

It’s been built really good, maybe add some windows.