Feedback wanted for my game!

I am trying to create a social hangout place with minigames where you can interact with items and your surroundings. This is the game so far it’s only about 1 week and a half in so excuse any poor shortcomings. Thumbnails and graphic touches will be added after game is functional

https://www.roblox.com/games/4039996001/Throw-physik?refPageId=16829613-bcab-41ae-a76f-53b0fbfcb7c1

Any issue / bug reports or suggestions are wanted!

Guide:
Left click, grab item
Right click, get ready to throw item
Left Click release, drop item
Right click release, throw item (while item is still grabbed)

One of the portals lead to a seperate map with grenades, grenades work too. Stay a good distance away from them once you throw them.

Rate the game here once you’ve tried it, and if you rate below 6, please explain why:

0 voters

3 Likes

Amazing detail. :smiley: I love the lighting and the grass and also picking up items such as a basketball. Maybe try adding different biomes such as a mountain biome or just a grass one. Keep up the great work, hopefully your game becomes a success! :heart:

Thank you for checking it out much appreciated! :heart:

Did you script it yourself? if so, you did an incredible job.

This game has huge potential, the problem(s) I think you are facing right now are as follows;

• Give unique players a info/starters GUI, I played your game for a good minute or two and the only thing that intrigued me was the interaction system. Besides that… well… I really didnt know what to do ¯_(ツ)_/¯

• Advertise your game, Right now at this moment, it has under 200 visits. and those visits are probably contributed trough this Devforum post ( I am guessing ) One thing to take note is to advetise after you have finished a reasonable part of your game in which a player would be intrigued to come back &wait for further updates.

-Lastly, no offence but what is the point of creating a feedback post on a game if it began being developed a week ago? you’re definitely in the right direction but others and myself included could provide you with more useful feedback after the game had a reasonably good amount of development.

1 Like

That’s a fair point, I shouldn’t ask for feedback soon i just do it however because last time i attempted a game, by the time i had alot of development put in everything had to be changed so i don’t want to repeat the mistake again. I sincerely appreciate that you went through the effort of playing it and analyzing then giving feedback, Appreciate it alot :+1:

The features will be added as soon as I have time. Thanks again

1 Like

I feel like the details in this game aren’t very important in this case (Even tho the game is built very well),
It is a game I would enjoy playing with friends… Maybe in voice chat, It looks very good if you want to have a talk or just enjoy some time with your friends :slight_smile:.
It looks very good to meet new people too, there’s a lot of things to do, but personally I would work a bit more on the statue and make it third person instead of first person. Good work :+1:

Love the game, amazing throw interface and it shows a nice outline. Will this be mobile too? If so, it can have good things for mobile! Possibly this could be for a basketball throwing game? :thinking:

Few glitches with looking up high and throwing it.