[Feedback wanted] GFX for friend!

A GFX for my friend.
Took only 25 minutes to make, but still proud!
I want feedback, thanks.

3 Likes

I personally think I should make the skin brighter! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Looks nice! However, the text is a bit off putting, since you can’t really read/see it due to the colour.

Nice GFX buddy!

2 Likes

Thanks!
I will change that! :smile:

2 Likes

Very nice GFX for your friend, although, I do recommend the old Roblox character style model since it’s easier to work with in Blender. But if that character model works for you, that’s fine, wonderful job though.

1 Like

Feedback

Its pretty nice GFX but I think a blocky avatar would be better for a Good GFX thumbnail, game icon, advertisements etc

Officer8771

1 Like

Looks alright, could do with more lighting. His arms have a black line on it making it look like they’ve been cut off and reattached. Also, left shoulder looks weird connecting to the torso. The background is a little bland and looks like it was made from MS paint. Good job tho

1 Like

This looks amazing. I would recommend you to go to dafont.com to use some fonts that you believe match with your GFXs.

1 Like

Hm. This is a good start.

The first thing I noticed is the background. I’m not 100% sure, but I believe you drew it with a brush. You can see the little sharp edges to it, and a simple fix is to just add a gaussian blur to it.

You can also add some lighting, I always recommend learning “3 Point Lighting” or even start looking into HDRIs. I found this good HDRI tutorial on youtube for Blender. HERE

1 Like

Thank you!
I will watch it! :smile: