Feedback Wanted on Futuristic Kriss Vector Model

Hello! It’s me again, yesterday I went ahead and made a post about my recently made ‘Futuristic Styled Kriss Vector’, and it had received some good feedback, some telling me to add a bit more to the gun by applying colour to it, so I went ahead and did just that, and as a bonus added some extra details to the gun that I thought looked epic, the pictures are listed below as always, I feel like I am very close to completing this!

Gun Pictures

Feedback will be strongly appreciated! :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Amazing, idk what to say. Basically I’m just mind blown.

3 Likes

This looks beautiful. The only thing I can think of is to maybe change the color of the magazine slightly but that’s pretty much it. Looks great!

1 Like

The gun looks brilliant, the colour palette and the flat faces with bevelled edges makes the gun look very appealing.

On the same note, the magazine seems to stick out of the consistent theme I’ve recognised, the extruding rectangles (the small grey ones) look too raw in comparison with the gun. I’d suggest decreasing the depth of the extrusions and making the edges of the rectangles a bit bevelled, to match the gun.

The difference is very noticeable in the first image, the magazine looks far too different:

Another thing about the magazines that bothers me is that the wrong thing seems to be extruding out, the net-like structure should be coming out:

2 Likes

Beautiful you are truly bending the boundaries of Roblox studio.

2 Likes

Looks amazing, I have nothing negative to say about it. Keep up the good work! :+1:

2 Likes

A cool concept, but I am still confused why it has a magazine. Most Kriss Vectors are chambered in 9x19mm Luger, .45 ACP, or .40 S&W. In the future, I’m sure these cartridges will be retired.

Another thing is the muzzle device. It looks like it has “lenses”, so perhaps this shoots lasers, plasma, etc. If it does, I find it weird how the muzzle end is shaved into 32 “squares”. It may be for design, it may be practical.

Real Kriss Vector:

(This image of this vector did not have a stock, or pistol brace if it was considered a pistol)

Overall, I find it a nice gun. The rendering quality is pretty good, and the entire concept I think will attract more players.

1 Like