[Feedback] What's your opinion of a house interior I designed?

Hey everyone, I’ve recently decided to move onto a interesting project with several friends that I believe is a dream-come true. This building is the newest addition and perhaps one of the most important ones in the game, what do you think?

The entire meaning of the building is to be sort of low-poly and cartoony while maintaining detailed and crisp features, thanks for any feedback in advance.

1 Like

This really remind me about animal crossing, the texture are great, maybe you should add more decoration like a clock or a table or something else. But it still very well made.

1 Like

Without further context it’s hard to know what the purpose of the room is and whether this fulfils it.

It seems slightly strange that the wall is falling to pieces but the bed, floor and window are absolutely spotless. If this is a room someone is living in, as the other reply suggests, a bedside table, a lamp, a set of drawers, a wardrobe, etc will all make it feel a bit less empty.

1 Like

The textures, details and overall the room looks really good, but as others already said, it looks rather empty.

But it really is giving me some nice Animal Crossing New Leaf starter room vibes, I really like it as it was my favorite Animal Crossing game, so I’m excited to see the final product of your and your friends dream-come true.
So keep it up!

1 Like

Looks nice! Although it could use some furniture, like maybe some drawers and a TV, the wall maintains good quality.

1 Like