Feedbacks about my simple Roblox-studio template racing game

Hi! I created this Racing Game on Roblox using a free template available. I am aware of the fact that it doesn’t look good and I am aware that I use 2 free models (The Steel crane and the rainbow stairs).

I just want opinions about my first REAL build with scripts, UI and other stuff. Please suggest anything or give your opinions about the over all game KNOWINGLY that this is just for fun, it was made not to earn money but to have fun hence the removal of checkpoints that were in the original template and the game being simple.

Thank you!

Practically, I wouldn’t know what to tell you bc the game is made for fun and temporary (Like the ones I do LOL) but I’ll give you maybe some tips to improve :slight_smile: I guess

1. Add UICorner to the GUIs to make them look better

Before:

After:

Looks better :cowboy_hat_face:

1. I recommend you not to use the free models too much because it is rare, but it is likely that they contain malicious code that will ruin your game, it is better to do it yourself and thus improve

2. Adding more things to the game like more obstacles, making the map bigger, a zombie that destroys your car, and you have to dodge it…
    car-roblox
    I don’t know :rofl:.
    Because it’s hard to give feedback on a game where the vast majority is the default map.

1 Like

Thank you for all the amazing feedback! Again, I didn’t want to make it much but I am willing to change everything if I get any more ideas. Obstacles are a great one and I would keep it in mind!

As for the UI:
It’s hard for me to do but I am a graphic artist so it’s easier for me to make concept art outside of roblox rather than make it myself in game. I’m trying to learn so i’m excited! The scripting part is really hard and I don’t like to do it.

As for the free model:
I totally understand and I am only using them now as placeholders.

As for the obstacles:
I don’t know what to put that will be in line with the game’s tagline, simple. A zombie, though… hmm.

You could put a points system to make it a little more competitive and be the one with the most points on the server :money_mouth_face::moneybag::chart:

That is not something very difficult, this could help you a lot: In-Game Leaderboards

The zombie idea was the best idea in the world…

1 Like