FeedBacks Of My Realistic and detailed house

Hi, I’m Sebax76, I recently made this model of a realistic house for my video game in development and I would like to know what you think or how I could improve it. :slightly_smiling_face:

I still need to complete some things, such as the interior and add some more windows.

9 Likes

Looks cool, however I also agree you can add some more things. :wink:

I believe you should add some sort of decoration/window above of the porch roof in that empty space. If you don’t plan on the windows being see through, you can make the windows have a yellowish glow to act as though there is someone living in the house. I also think gutters on the side of the roof would make a good touch!

Can’t wait to see the end result! Post a photo of your finished build. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Wow, that’s look real good! I really like it a lot. The lighting is just super good, and the house itself looks amazing. It’s really cool how insanely details you’ve put into it. You done a really good job building it, would to see more in the future!

2 Likes

Agree, other than that the house itself looks very nice! I like it!

1 Like

It’s nice so far perhaps add some vegetation and windows.

1 Like

It looks pretty good. It for sure can use more windows and maybe some different textures? I see a lot of wood. There is nothing wrong with that but it certainly will give it more of a pop when you complete it. Keep up the good work.

1 Like