FelixProfit I Simulator Scripter [Closed]

About Me

Hi there! My name is Felix I have been programming for 3 months. I am planning on building a portfolio of all my work for now.

Showcase

You can view my assets here:

Currently making pet system.

Ninja legends type coins.

I made this Pet Follow system using Math.Pi, Math.Sin, and BodyMovers.

I am very addicted to Dev Forum and like using a ton of modules as you can see.

Availability

I am available anytime. Right now I will be able to work 2-3 hours due to exams but after I can work for about 4-6 hours.

Payment

I am honestly just expecting you to give a percentage thats it and also expecting you to be kinda rich for example 25k-50k budget on ads or just a quote popular dev.

Contact

You can contact me here on the Discord: YashPopcorn#8292

Notes

My code is all modularized. I use Aero and ProfileService. I will not use DataStore2 because it doesn’t have session locking. I will only use Aero cause I like the VS code environment. In the past I used to use Free Models a lot and I have came out of that phase :slight_smile:

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Accept my request :black_heart: Ðm¥†rð :black_heart:#0001

Updated Commission!. DM me if interested.

Added a few more things I made!

Hey !! We’re really interested , for more details accept my friend request , pengoo#0001 , thanks!

I’m very interested. I sent you a friend request on discord Joseph_Sanders#9660!
I’m offering about a 10 - 15% on all earnings. I have an ad budget of $18,700 robux, so we can’t go wrong there. Looking forward to a reply on discord! :grin:

Hey! I sent you a friend request on Discord. All of the models, animations, pets, and maps for our game are already finished. We have a 100k robux budget for advertising, and you can see some of our progress here: https://twitter.com/BrainyStudios

I look forward to chatting with you :slightly_smiling_face:

Currently not for hire! Working with 3 amazing groups currently.