(Female Clothing) | CLOTHING DESIGNER | Noxyra

SUMMARY

Hello! I am Noxyra, I have been designing clothing for about 7 months now. I still have a lot to work on, but I believe that I have some pretty decent designing skills. I know what’ll sell well and I can make front page clothing the best. I’ve worked for a lot of big groups over these 7 months such as Aesthetic Vibe, The 1970s, Tiger, Barbie Kingdom and Vintesque.

SHOWCASE OF MY DESIGNS:

If you want to see more designs ask me on discord.

AVAILABILITY

I am available every day, from 8 AM - 11 PM on weekdays and all day on weekends.

PAYMENT

Prices are negotiable, I do not have a set price for my designs but I would like at least 1,000 R$ per design, it may be more, it depends on what you need, how much detail is involved and the time it takes me. I DO NOT ACCEPT PERCENTAGE.

CONTACT

You can contact me on discord and we can discuss what you’d like to buy from me, if you’d like me to become a designer for you and payment. My discord is noxyra#7706. Thanks!!

20 Likes

Is there a reason, why you misspelled Billie Eilish in the second photo.

1 Like

Oh lol. That’s my bad, I will fix that right now.

1 Like

If I were to hire you, would you be able to accept a percentage? I am starting a clothing group with my friend and we have made some pretty okay clothing, definitely not the best.

Thanks!

1 Like

Very detailed. Nice work! Keep it up.

1 Like

Updated portfolio! :revolving_hearts:

I’m trying to add your discord it says the account doesn’t exist.

Looking for commissions! Make sure to add my Discord if you’d like to hire me, noxyra#7706.